Language butchery by Mr Rich on  31.12.05 @ 17:42

All,

With the weekend off, I decided to be very productive about my television watching. Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks to all of you who joined, and to big brother (literally...Terry is my older brother, but his middle name does start with an "O") for turning up the RSS feed. I thought I had done that...Anyways, the address to punch into your news reader is http://misterich.blogspot.com/atom.xml . (If you are wanting an RSS reader, then click here.)

As you can see by the picture on the left, its been raining a bit here in Eugene. Within the last 24 hours, we've gotten 2.45" (62.23mm) of rain. The picture is of Amazon Creek, (on Olive between 15th & 16th Ave) which is around the corner and a block down from my house. Normally, the culvert draining the water at the right of picture is about a meter above the water line; now it's about one foot (30cm) above the water line.

Row, row, row your boat, gently through Eugene!
Hoods up, galoshes on--aint life a scream?

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?