Ok...What do you think?

Language butchery by Mr Rich on  25.12.05 @ 00:20

Right. Enough screwing around with the templates. My HTML is so rusty it's not even funny.

If you are reading this, then most likely I sent you a message asking you to come here and take a peek. I'd like to get your feedback. Is this a better place to post the travel dialogs? I do enjoy posting them, and on occasion I hear that you do as well. Travel can be fun, as well as, well..."adventurous."

You just haven't lived until you have:
  • been arrested.
  • lost your job "un-voluntarily."
  • been stuck in Tampa Int'l on a Sunday morning in February with a cancelled flight to Chicago.
  • sat in cattle class for fifteen hours on a San Fran to Sydney flight.
  • made friends in other countries who take you:
    • on a hovercraft ride (¡muchas gracias Daniel!)
    • to the places where they lived as children (¡muchas gracias otra vez Daniel!)
    • to the their country's national museum (that was the experience of a lifetime Luke...good on ya!)
Forgive the sidetrack. ADHD at work here...

Anyways, those emails I've been sending out get replies on occasion. Those replies are quite humorous in their own right. They deserve posting as well. Also, being as you are all my friends and family, I thought it would be a good idea to get you a place where you can all interact.

Here are the rules:
  • Post and comment in whatever language you like
    • Al poste en cualquier lengua usted le gusta.
    • Posten in beliebiger Sprache Sie mag.
    • There is a link on the side for a few online translators.
  • You have to join to comment on postings. This cuts down on spam.
  • If you join, you have the right to post yourself. Pictures are welcome.
  • Be nice. My mother reads this.
    • That isn't to say that you can't use course language (my Mom taught me some really great things to say "on accident"), just don't call each other names and such.
  • Feel free to harrass, vex, harrang, and tease me. I deserve it.
Talk soon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?