Crazy Travel Guy, 31, Dies in Absentia

Language butchery by Mr Rich on  30.1.06 @ 19:47

So every now and again, you have these surreal moments in life where
you read your own obituary. My younger brother John sent me this the
other day...

...The 419 scam is evolving!

Rich

--- john williams <bmudkcuf@censored.com> wrote:

http://mail.yahoo.com From: "ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS OTHUMBA DAN, LL.C."
<info@othumbalawfirm.net>
Subject: I PERSONALLY CONTACTED YOU WILLIAMS .
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:23:39 -0800

OTHUMBA DAN Esq.
OTHUMBA DAN & ASSOCIATES
OTHUMBA DAN CHAMBERS
111 OCEAN VIEW CRESCENT, 22ND FLOOR,
IKOYI,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
TEL: +234-802-961-1123

Dear Williams,

This letter is not intended to cause any embarrassment in whatever
form, rather it is intended to contact your esteemed self, following
the knowledge of your high repute and trustworthiness. Firstly, I must
solicit your confidentiality. I know that a proposal of this magnitude
will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
it's made in good faith and will be of mutual benefit.

I am Barrister OTHUMBA DAN (SAN) personal attorney to Mr. Richard
Williams a national of your country, who used to work with brinnelli
Development Company here in Nigeria. Here-in-after, shall be referred
to me as my client. On the 5th of November 2000, My client Mr. Richard
Williams and his family were involved in a fatal auto crash along
Ibadan/ Lagos express way in which people were burnt to death,
unfortunately, my client and his family lost their lives. I found the
report later gave this detail about the incident on
archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/africa/11/06/crash.nigeria.death.reut/

My purpose of contacting you is to assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client prior to his death before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security company where
this huge deposits were lodged particularly, security company where the
client had an account valued at about Fourteen Million, seven Hundred
thousand United States Dollars only ($14.7million USD). The security
company had issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account confiscated .Since I have been unsuccessful in
locating the elatives for over 5 years now I seek your consent to
present you as the next of kin of the deceased.

Since you have the same last name/surname so that the proceeds of this
account valued at ($14.7million USD) dollars can be paid to you and
Note that this is legal, and 100% risk free. I know there might be
other persons out there with the same last name as my late client but I
am contacting you personally, if you will be willing to assist me make
this claim. I shall assemble all the necessary legal documents that
will be required to back up this claim. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me for better confidentiality and send to me
your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this
transaction.

No: +234-802-961-1123 to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Othumba Dan Esq.

Attorney at law

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?