Fotos y Mas Fotos

Language butchery by Mr Rich on  23.3.06 @ 19:10

So the website that I was hosting the blog photos on decided that they didn't want to host my blog photos anymore. That's why you see the blank spaces posted around here. I'll get another server when I get back home.

The photo that was at the top of this page was a shot of Danube from midspan on Chain Bridge in Budapest. It was a combo shot that I did a bit of photoshopping to. The right side had a flag from every place that had ever stamped my passport.

On the plus side, I did get around to posting the pictures of Thailand. The address is on the right side. Look for the Thai flag. When I find a better service than Yahoo (that doesn't require registration) I'll repost the lot.

So, can you figure out what the hose is for?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?