Concert Tickets in Portland: 11/7

Language butchery by Mr Rich on  24.10.06 @ 15:20

To my illustrious co-workers,

The following is a humorous story of screwing up with your significant other.

Years ago I told Aimee (Madame Librarian) that I loved the theatrical group The Capitol Steps. They are a political satire group to which nothing is sacred. They are hilarious. Later on, she had the opportunity to listen to them (usually on NPR) and found that she liked them as well.

Then she found out that they were going to be in Portland - on election night! Election night is usually their best show - and it is usually done in Washington DC. But not in 2006! No, no...its Portland, Oregon who gets the honor this year.

Soooo....she went out an got me tickets - for my birthday no less.

But the birthday boy hadn't checked his travel schedule closely enough.

Sooooooo.... long story short:
I have two tickets to The Capitol Steps at Schnitzer Hall for Tuesday, November 7 @ 7:30. Any takers?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?