No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Language butchery by Mr Rich on  24.9.07 @ 22:18

Click on the picture to get a bigger view.

So - this is the screen of my blackberry. After a 70 hour work week the previous week, a trip across the continent to a client - and a "oh shit - get your ass to BFE to bail out this other client" message, I look on my blackberry to see what all the messages are buzzing about.

How nice. I get a lunch for my extra effors. I decided to take a picture of that (lower right).

Now imagine my surprise when I look at the latest message (top one at upper left). So much for that.

Mi esclavo a trabajo.

Comments:
And I wanted a free lunch. Why'd they take it back?
 
It is free dinner, and the corrected original was re-sent, ha!
 
Let us look closer at the evidence. On the left 3 messages with the subject 'Extra Mile Award' appear. On the right, one of those messages is recalled. So the first message was recalled, the second was not, and the third is the recall message itself (for the first message).

You're busted and your free dinner has been downgraded to a free hotdog at Lucy's in the park. Aimee however may have two dinners as she is innocent in this charade.

The Management
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
now now...no deletions people. All sarcasm is weldome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?