Why is Everyone so Shocked?

Language butchery by Mr Rich on  18.1.09 @ 16:42

Yesterday, Aimee and I took a ride on the Portland Tram. It was a perfect day (see the photo stream) for it, and there was even a bit of wind to keep things interesting.

So while Aimee and I were looking at this:

P1170017

...and this:



P1170010

...I popped the question. She said 'yes' and the tentative date is in July.

I posted this to Facebook within 3 minutes of the whole event.

Two hours later, the following appears on my Facebook wall:

1-18-2009 16-53-40


..and my mother rings me. "Is this true?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes mom...some time in July."

Later on my sister Patti text's me to ask if it is 2012 yet.

Sigh...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?